Thursday, March 29, 2012

I love you because...

So I totally stole this idea off of Pinterest but I loved it so much and wanted to share...

Using two old picture frames and some scrapbook paper that matches our bedroom I made these 'I love you because...' dry erase boards. We hung them up in our bedroom and use them to leave quick little messages throughout the week. I really didn't think that Mark would get into it... But I think he changes his reasons for me more than I do... We share really sweet and sentimental reasons (see his for me) and corny reasons as well (see mind for him). It really puts a smile on my face when I walk in and see that he has changed it. Total cost = found 2 frames I've had for years, 2 pieces of scrapbook paper $.25 each, and a dry erase marker in a 'teacher pack' given to me at the beginning of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving them!