Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sunshine Award



I'd like to thank Sarah from Mrs. T's for awarding me with the Sunshine Award. Sarah has been a friend of mine since birth. We have shared many great times together; Doogie Houser, Emenies, dance parties, etc. But my favorite memory with Sarah would have to be a particular voicemail she left me the day she got my card asking her to be a bridesmaid. I was still at school when she called and I got a voicemail of her yelling, crying, screaming, Hannah (her daughter) crying because Sarah's screaming woke her up, and letting me know that she just got out of her car and jumped up and down. Every girl should be lucky enough to have a 'Sarah' in their lives.

The rules are to thank the person who awarded you, blog about it, answer the questions, and then pass the award on to bloggers, letting them know you awarded them the Sunshine Award.
The Questions
  • Favorite color: pink
  • Favorite animal: black labs, although I am a little partial to one in particular
  • Favorite number: 3... or 7 
  • Favorite drink: Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Facebook or Twitter:  Facebook
  • Passions: the Lord, spending time with my family, making my husband glad he has me as a wife, scrapbooking, crafting, blogging, reading
  • Giving or getting presents: Definitely giving... I can't wait to have someone open up the perfect gift I picked out for them. I love the smile and surprise on their face.
  • Favorite day: Friday
  • Favorite flowers: tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving them!