Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's A...?


Well the moment Mark and I have waited for for so long is here... We had our Gender Reveal party today! We had so much fun with our family and close friends (and youth).  We had a cake made for the big reveal... whats inside that cake will change our lives forever. I'll let the pictures tell the story...

Are you Team Pink or Team Blue? Guests had to vote when they arrived. I included some Old Wives Tales for fun... according to them baby Wimbish is a girl? Let's see how true they are... We also had a little photo booth where guests could take a picture with our lips or a mustache. 

My tissue paper pom-poms that I hung from the ceiling. I also have numerous paint samples left over from a previous Craft Night so I added some 'falling confetti'.

It's hard to see the centerpieces but I slid an ultrasound picture in a square glass jar and added some pink and blue marbles.
Mommy and Daddy are totally sporting the mustaches and are definitely Team Blue!
Aunt Christy is hopeful for a girl...

Uncle JD is wishing for a boy...

Great Grandma and Grandpa aren't in agreement... but then again are they ever?

The proud grandparents... My dad said he was Team Pink but that there was no way he was wearing lips :)
The moment we've been waiting for... Mark is cutting the cake!
And Baby Wimbish is...

A boy!

I don't think I realized how much I wanted a boy until I realized that's what we were having. I can't wait to read him stories, play with cars, clean those muddy clothes, make superhero capes, etc. I pretty much have his childhood planned out on my Little Man Pinterest board... go see for yourself: http://pinterest.com/mylifeashiswife/my-little-man/

For those of you with boys, any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to find out!!! Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Little boys are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! sounds like a lot of fun was had by all! blessings from your new follower via GFC...Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving them!