Tuesday, October 6, 2015

HOODWINKED

So as I was walking up the driveway with little Lily in one arm and our home cooked dinner that Chick-fil-a was kind enough to make in the other hand, up pulls the UPS man. As he was walking up to me I'm only thinking of the millionth thing my Amazon-obsessed husband just ordered. (Although I shouldn't complain because he is very generous in pampering me) Much to my surprise it had MY name on it though... It was for me! The girl who never orders herself anything. After tearing it open I found out that I am one of the lucky ladies who gets to read and review Hoodwinked by Ruth Schwenk from The Better Mom and Karen Ehman from Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I am so very excited about this opportunity. It takes me back to K-Mart when I was a little girl and picked the winning ring and won a Magic Nursery Pet. Does anyone remember those? I carried that thing around like it was my baby. Likewise, I am honored to be able to read a copy of Hoodwinked before it is released. Stay tuned for my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving them!