Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Craft Night

I just got back from another Craft Night at the church and have the cutest pictures to post. Tonight's craft was yarn wreaths... the newest craze to hit pinterest! Have you seen them yet? When I first saw them I immediately placed the picture in my fall file. We had the best time creating our unique wreaths. It amazing how we can all start out with the same wreath and instructions and end up with completely different masterpieces. Take a look...
Christy & Julie with their wreaths to hang in their rooms

Trista's Elegant Wreath

Sandy's Cleveland Browns inspired wreath

My wreath to hang in the dining room
We also painted Christmas ornaments for Operation Evergreen. Operation Evergreen is a foundation that sends pre-decorated Christmas trees to our Troops so spread some Christmas Cheer. I have participated in this program for four years now and love the cause. Mary Jan Perdulla, owner and operator of Pioneer Trails Tree Farms and a member of Memorial Baptist Church, donates Christmas trees every year. Click here to read more about this operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving them!