Sunday, October 16, 2011

Operation Christmas Child

I just wanted to take a minute and share a great organization that gives 'Christmas' to children who would not get one otherwise. Its called Operation Christmas Child, also known as the Shoebox Ministry, and my church has been involved in it for many years. There are many locations around the United States to drop your shoeboxes off at, and I even believe most Chick-fil-a's participate also. Please click here to get more information on how to participate. It's so humbling to see how filling a shoebox with simple toys and hygiene items brings such a big smile. I am in tears each time I watch the videos and see how truly excited these children are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving them!