Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Craft Night

With all the 'spring-like' weather we've had I felt like some cute scarfs to accessorize some spring outfits were in need. All scarfs were made from old t-shirts. I found many cute tutorials by searching for 'T-Shirt Scarves' on google. Try it out...
Debbie sporting a patriotic scarf while Bev shows off a spring braid

Its never to early to start crafting...

Lydia stylin' in a cute braid, Katie fashionable in some loops, and Julie wrapped like a Diva.

Me, Marybeth, and Jessie
Some great friends who made the journey to come.
All in all it was another great Craft Night. Michele provided a great devotion on love (for St. Patrick's Day right? :) and Pam and Miss Mary brought some delicious snacks. I can't wait for next month... Did someone say Easter decor? I think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving them!